Yet just a few days into the Third Trimester, I can feel everything changing:
- Naps are a requirement
- I can barely breath
- I feel like I'm waddling
- If I walk much of a distance, I get winded and a horrible cramp on my right side
- All I want to wear are the three maternity tank tops and the one pair of lounge capris I own. Never mind all the other cute clothes I have. This is going to make for a lot of washing.
- I think I'm going to have to park myself on our basement couch for the remainder of the summer since it is the coolest place in our house
- Baby is moving all the time now
- We measured right on track at our last appointment
- We settled on a boy name this weekend
- Sully, who tends to go off on his own for stretches of time, will not leave my side now. He needs to lay on my feet at all times. Apparently he is a necessary part of the gestation process.
- We went to the dog park last week, and a large number of the dogs gently approached me and nuzzled against me. So Sully is not the only one attuned to this little one.
No comments:
Post a Comment