Okay, some of these photos aren't great, but here's our new place! We put an offer on it after a 15 minute walk through, and now we have spent the weekend finding things we love about this house. Great decision, past selves!
| Living Room - I NOW HAVE SURPLUS BOOKSHELF SPACE!!! I didn't think that was possible |
| Kitchen |
| Eat-in space and walkout to backyard |
| Half Bath (The outhouse border is already down and this will get painted this week) |
| Nursery - Nemo is also going bye-bye |
| Office/Studio - Princess border is already down |
| Master Bedroom |
| Upstairs Bath |
| Family Room - "The New Man Cave" |
| Guest Bedroom |
| Downstairs Bath |
| Basement Laundry Room |
| Storage in Basement |
| Extra Space in Basement |
| Back of House |
| Shed / Fire pit / Swing Set |
| Built-in seating on the deck |
| Sully is beat after all the work this weekend (and loves sleeping on the cold tile floor) |
3 comments:
Ann! I am so thrilled to see your new place! So much room for the baby to explore. And that yard!!! A fire pit! A shed! I envy that yard so. I'm very sad that you're not here but I am so beyond happy that you are settling into a lovely new life. Can't wait to sit at that kitchen table myself.
Love to you and the whole fam!
Your house and yard are gorgeous! And Sully loved the tile floor of my kitchen when he stayed with me last summer, too. So glad you are happy in your new home.
Ann and Ben,
Congrats on everything!!! Your new home is beautiful inside and out! In all the rushing around take time to enjoy it all!
Happiness to all THREE of YOU!!
Post a Comment