Whether he means to or not, I love that it looks like he's signing "puppy" with his right hand! And how he has to stick out his tongue to get any work done there--definitely belongs in this family (I caught myself doing that when I was sewing yesterday!).
Happy 6-month birthday, buddy! Can't wait to see you next week!
4 comments:
Whether he means to or not, I love that it looks like he's signing "puppy" with his right hand! And how he has to stick out his tongue to get any work done there--definitely belongs in this family (I caught myself doing that when I was sewing yesterday!).
Happy 6-month birthday, buddy! Can't wait to see you next week!
..or, you know, his left hand. I have *always* had trouble with that!
I wish I was on that blanket with my two favorite Oshkosh buddies!!! (Oh, and hi to Ann and Ben, too -- I like you guys, too...)
Oops -- that "Anonymous" comment is from me. As if you couldn't tell with the Oshkosh references...
Post a Comment