Monday, August 18, 2008

Getting to Know the Niephews

So as part of being the featured niephew of the month, I will ask him or her a series of questions to let you know a little bit about him or her.


EMILY

Age: 10
Grade in School: 5th grade
Activities/Interests: Volleyball, acting, riding bikes
Favorite colors: Yellow and green
Favorite Movie & TV Show: Hannah Montana
Favorite Music: Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus
When I grow up, I want to be: A mom
The place I would most like to go on vacation: Chicago
The thing that makes me laugh more than anything: Jokes



KAYA

Age: 6
Grade in School: 1st Grade
Activities/Interests: Monopoly, swimming, origami
Favorite color: Pink
Favorite Book: Night of the Ninjas
Favorite TV show: Gymnastics
Favorite music: Rock&roll
When I grow up, I want to be: Nurse
The place I would most like to go on vacation: Japan
What makes me laugh more than anything: When Coleton strips down naked!

No comments: