I know I'm a bit of a bed hog. I like to sleep on the diagonal, in the fetal position, or, preferably, both. It's a trait I share with my sister Teresa, and as I discovered this fall, this trait has been passed down to Teresa's daughter as well. But Ben is no contained sleeper either. He often takes over the center of the bed, and more than once, I've been the victim of flailing arms and elbows.
We daily discuss who is the bigger bed hog, telling each other the unthinkable things we do in our sleep. One morning this week, Ben came dancing into the bedroom with the camera: "Look at the photo I got last night":
If you look toward the left, you see my toes peeking out of the covers. This is what I get for leaving the camera on the kitchen counter.
3 comments:
I vaguely remember that. Was that the same trip that we had fruit delivered to our room and we were so excited?
I'm very excited to have made a blog entry.
- Eric
Yes! I was just thinking about that fruit delivery the other day!
That is so funny! I'd kind of forgotten about that, too. But with Eric's comment about the fruit, it's all coming back to me. Good times!
Post a Comment