So for a long time now I've been meaning to write an entry about the baby shower we threw for Laura. But then there was the deadline, and the week in Virginia, and the cold that made me a zombie for a week and a half. Then Laura wrote a post about the shower, and I thought, "Yeah, like she said..." Plus, I really didn't take any pictures that day (if anyone out there has any they want to pass along, I'd love them!).
So if you want to see the details of the Girls with Glasses shower, check out Laura's blog here.
I promise that one of these days I'll try to write a post of my very own.
this thankful week
9 months ago
2 comments:
Wow, that looks like such an amazing party. :)
I've got lots o' pics! Which ones do you want me to pass along? :)
Post a Comment