Monday, February 1, 2010

Kitty!

So ever since we adopted Sully, I've wanted to re-watch Monsters, Inc. to compare Pixar's version of a burly, hairy, lovable creature named Sullivan with ours. Now that we have Netflix, I was able to do so on my laptop, curled up with our monster. Not only do they go by similiar nicknames - Sully, Sul, Sulster - but they also share a fierce loyalty to the humans in their lives.

So when I heard Target had Sulley socks (Thanks, Stacy!), I just had to get them for Sully so he could show his support for his doppelganger.
Here's to the power of laughter!

5 comments:

Ben said...

Why is it I have to find out about the dog's new sock's in the internet?

annmarie said...

These things happen when you are distracted by your shows.

Stacy E. said...

Yay! Now your dog and my nephew have the same socks. :)

Unknown said...

He looks so conflicted...like, "I know I'm adorable, but I *should* be embarrassed, but I kinda like these socks...what is a self-respecting dog to do?"

annmarie said...

Mary - you should see the series of photos I took. That sort of ambiguity runs through them all.