Thursday, February 17, 2011

I Am Enough

So I just hit the send button on the draft of my latest chapter. More on that later, but I was having this moment of "Okay, what now?" Obviously, my choice should have been get dressed, get something to eat, go the grocery store for necessities, keep working on laundry, start cleaning, and plan your class for this evening, but instead, I just kind of played on the Internet for 15 minutes.

I was checking my Google Reader, and saw that there was a new post from I Am Enough. Have I talked about Tracey Clark's I Am Enough? It such a great project, and something that I continually find inspirational. This post from Christine Mason Miller seemed particularly well-suited to my post-chapter haze, and spoke to me as a teacher, writer, student, job seeker, etc. Since I know many of you are in similiar positions, I thought I would post it here.

Okay, right, now to tackle all that other stuff...

No comments: