Julian Michael was born on Wednesday night. He was 6 lbs, 10 oz and 19 inches. We are all doing well, a bit tired, but blissed out nonetheless. More later, but here he is:
Ann! Julian is exquisite and perfect. And YOU, my dear, you look so peaceful, happy, and beautiful. I am so over the moon that this day has arrived for your family. I know you are soaking it up. Love love love to the four of you!
I love the juxtaposition of the Ben/Julian pic and the Ann/Julian pic -- Ben looks concerned about how he's going to pay for college, and Ann is calm and knows everything will be all right. :)
He really does have a lot of hair! So sweet, and you all look so happy together. I just hope that's not a gang sign he's flashing in the ones where he's snuggling with you. :)
I am so happy for you guys. Your son is beautiful. I LOVE newborn babies! Just got a pang looking at these pictures that we should definitely have one more! Wish you weren't so far! Hugs and a million congratulations. P.S. Julian was one of our top boy names for Estella...
What?! That does NOT look like a mom who just gave birth. You all look beautiful! Congratulations. He's wonderful, and I hope to meet him someday soon!
9 comments:
Ann! Julian is exquisite and perfect. And YOU, my dear, you look so peaceful, happy, and beautiful. I am so over the moon that this day has arrived for your family. I know you are soaking it up. Love love love to the four of you!
He is so handsome! Congrats again... Love you!
~Nicole~
I love the juxtaposition of the Ben/Julian pic and the Ann/Julian pic -- Ben looks concerned about how he's going to pay for college, and Ann is calm and knows everything will be all right. :)
The three of you make such a perfect family! Congrats. Wish I could snuggle Julian in person!
I am so excited for you and Ben..words can not express. Congratulations and you and Ben look very peaceful. God is good!! Love to all of you.
Andrea
He really does have a lot of hair! So sweet, and you all look so happy together. I just hope that's not a gang sign he's flashing in the ones where he's snuggling with you. :)
Congrats Ben, Ann and Julian!!!!!
ENJOY!!!!! He is so cute! Hugs to all three of YOU!
Connie Chrisman
I am so happy for you guys. Your son is beautiful. I LOVE newborn babies! Just got a pang looking at these pictures that we should definitely have one more! Wish you weren't so far! Hugs and a million congratulations. P.S. Julian was one of our top boy names for Estella...
What?! That does NOT look like a mom who just gave birth. You all look beautiful! Congratulations. He's wonderful, and I hope to meet him someday soon!
Post a Comment