Love the pictures! Especially the farmer's market one (starting him early, huh?) and the sleeping on Ben one. I miss you guys and hope that all the new things in your life are wonderful!!
These are great :o) I love the one at the Farmers' Market. On a side note, I also applaud the use of an apostrophe in "Farmers'" since no one in Texas knows what an apostrophe is.
3 comments:
Love the pictures! Especially the farmer's market one (starting him early, huh?) and the sleeping on Ben one. I miss you guys and hope that all the new things in your life are wonderful!!
Love,
Anna
These are great :o) I love the one at the Farmers' Market. On a side note, I also applaud the use of an apostrophe in "Farmers'" since no one in Texas knows what an apostrophe is.
It's a beautiful mess; he's a beautiful child. Thank you SO MUCH for letting me be part of his early days.
Post a Comment