I just got around to uploading photos from the past month. Really, we all are a mess. Any time Ben or I get caught on film we look like hopeful extras for the next Night of the Living Dead movie. A good portion of the photos are blurry because, well, the photographers haven't slept in days.
Still, though, I love this photo because it seems to encapulate our lives entirely these days.
this thankful week
10 months ago
5 comments:
I LOVE how Ben is out of it but Julian is wide awake!
Wish I could come and steal that baby from you so you guys could nap!
"Helllloooo, minions! I am your new tiny overlord. You will OBEY MY SCHEDULE and respect mah authoriteh!"
I agree with Stacy. What a little bright eyes! I hope you're both surviving these crazy first months. I miss you guys!
Anna
Photos like this are classics! It is cute how awake Julian is. That's very sweet of him to let daddy get in a quick nap.
So, so adorable!!!
Post a Comment