He matches Barney's tie!! :-)
Come live with me Julian...I won't force you into duck clothing...
Julian, Parents are allowed to dress you in cutesy clothes at your age, just deal with it. But when you get older you will get chances to embarrass them too. But I gotta say you do look soooo cute!!
It may be a silly look, Jules, but you're rocking it. Quack on with yo' bad self.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
He matches Barney's tie!! :-)
Come live with me Julian...I won't force you into duck clothing...
Julian, Parents are allowed to dress you in cutesy clothes at your age, just deal with it. But when you get older you will get chances to embarrass them too. But I gotta say you do look soooo cute!!
It may be a silly look, Jules, but you're rocking it. Quack on with yo' bad self.
Post a Comment