
So maybe this photo is funny only to me. I was doing laundry one day this week and had thrown a bunch of stuff on the bed including the laundry hamper, the laundry baskets, and piles of clean, folded laundry. Now let me fill you in on Sully's daily schedule: in the morning, he'll sleep on our bed or downstairs, in the afternoon, he sleeps in the office while I work, in the early evening he'll either follow me around the house or chill out with Ben in the man cave, but by 8 pm, he is back in that bed until Ben comes to put him in the kennel for the night. So really, he considers that bed just as much his as ours. The other morning, I hadn't heard from him in a while. I went to throw some more things on the bed, and was surprised when I almost threw the pile on a furry ball in the center of the bed. Sully had found a spot where he could hop up on the bed and then worked his way to an open patch of matress in the middle. He was perfectly happy to be surrounded by all the clothes, baskets, and hampers. And the best part? He hadn't distrubed any of the piles of folded laundry (I wish Ben had that much consideration!). I took several photos of him, and he didn't move. He just kind of looked at me like, "Yeah, don't mess with my schedule, woman!"
No comments:
Post a Comment