Okay, here's Mary's message to me and Ben this morning:
I had the following conversation this evening with Spenser.
I can't remember exactly why we were talking about who you would be in Star Wars, Ben, but it started out with making up a time travel story in which Spenser was convinced you would much rather go "back to Star Wars time" than to the 1971 Nebraska-Oklahoma game.
ME. So who would Ben be?
SPENSER. Yoda! Because he's old.
ME & EMILY. What?!
SPENSER. No, just kidding. He would be Lando, but no, he couldn't, because of the underwear.
ME & EMILY. WHAT?!
SPENSER. Yeah, he'd definitely be a Wookie. He's got the hair.
And also, Sully would want to go to the Dog Planet. Where there are dogs. And puppies cure Darth Vader of the Swine Flu, and of being mean.

2 comments:
Nice.
I still have NO IDEA what he meant about the underwear!
Post a Comment