Monday, December 6, 2010

Bragging Rights

So, I don't have much to brag about these days, so please excuse me if I'm overly excited to share this.

Last week, I decided to start taking part in the "Merry Fitness Challenge." Essentially, they've outlined five of their fitness classes to attend each week for the next six weeks. (You get four misses during the six week program.) I thought that it might be the the jump start my fitness plan needed, and I know I always do much better when I have goals outlined for me. And even though the names some of these classes terrified me, I went to Body Attack, Yoga, and Body Pump (twice) last week. My eating habits still weren't great. Okay, I ate a lot of crap last week, but I kept telling myself, "It's okay, one step at a time."

Despite these bad eating habits, I lost six pounds last week! This puts me only a pound away from my pre-pregnancy weight. Don't get me wrong, there's still much further to go. But to have all that emotionally-eating-under-doctor's-orders-not-to-exercise weight almost gone is so liberating! Yay!

1 comment:

Nicole VZ said...

That's awesome, Ann! Congratulations!