Friday, December 24, 2010

Oh, The Weather Outside is Frightful...Again

Seriously, who is out there dreaming of a white Christmas? Stop already! We'd like to get home this year. Anyway, as we wait to see if this side of I-80 will get covered in snow this year, I thought I'd give you Sully's perspective on the stuff. I let him outside so he could play in the freshly fallen snow. He promptly ran upstairs to to tell me, "Um, yes, excuse me, but I am an indoor puppy."

When I pulled out the camera - that was when he had it. "FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, WOMAN, PUT THAT THING DOWN AND LET ME IN!!!! I AM AN *INDOOR* PUPPY!!!!"


It's been awhile since he lived on the streets, that one. Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Mary said...

Now I have visions of Sully starring in "The Little Match Puppy". Tragic life he lives, that one. :)

Michele said...

Reminds me of our two spoiled cats: Our younger cat actually was sitting in the open window one day, when she knocked out the support (ah, the joys of a century-plus old house), and had to bust through to screen to escape...to the ACTUAL OUTDOORS! She huddled in a corner of our front porch, too scared to even move. We had to actually pick her up and bring her in. She will now yowl and paw at the door handle whenever we go outside. She can sit on the back of the couch and LOOK at outside, and enjoy it as a concept, but the reality...it's not warm, and there are no cozy blankets or radiators upon which to cuddle. And the one time she went, it was SCARY! So, her people need to get inside RIGHT NOW!