Saturday, April 23, 2011

22 Weeks

Okay, I don't really know I how I feel about bump pictures and posting them on the internet. But I've been taking them for Baby, and since we are transplanted from most of our family and a good number of our friends, I will try to post these occassionally.

So, this is 22 weeks. I'm actually 23 weeks today, but I'm waiting until I'm all Eastered-up tomorrow to take the photo. I'm not good at taking these mirror shots. The number of shots I take each week is comical, really, as are all the faces I make.


Also, I don't really want to make this a "Mommy Blog," so I apologize that the only thing I'm posting about is Baby. It's just that the rest of my life is pretty much teaching and this:


So not a lot of interesting or insightful, non-academic things to talk about besides Baby. This photo was taken two months ago, and I can tell you from the books that I was working on my third chapter. I've written a whole other chapter since then. Crazy. No wonder I'm tired.

2 comments:

Laura said...

You're beautiful, Ann! I adore seeing that bump.

Mary said...

Lovely picutre! And I like the second one, where it looks like Sully's giving all those books the stinkeye.

(PS what is with blogger? Now I have to have an account to leave comments...grrr. That's why it's taken me so long to say anything here.)