Cousin Hunter handed down this plush car to Julian. Jules enjoys sitting in it, honking the horn, and talking to that hansome devil he sees in the rearview mirror. Also after less than a week of short sessions in the car, he figured out that if he puts the key in the ignition, it plays music. No one told me that a three month old will blow you mind on a regular basis.
When I see him sitting in it, I have an overwhelming urge to break out into a little Cee Lo Green - the clean version, I promise.
this thankful week
10 months ago
2 comments:
Rollin' with his homies! Love this kid.
One of my fellow students at Purdue did her dissertation on profoundly gifted kids. She did a series of ethnographic case histories, and some of the things those kids did at this age are incredible. When we get together, I will tell you them and we can compare notes. And then enroll Julian in Harvard. :)
Julian -- do you want to drive around in the car with me when I come visit you in two weeks?? Love, Oshkosh friend Stacy
Post a Comment