Sully followed Jack all around the house that Saturday. Here's a sampling of the their day together:
We were trying to get Jack and Sully to pose together with their Nebraska and Iowa gear. I know it looks like Jack is about to hit the dog, but this is actually is him petting Sully; he gives good, solid love pats. You might say he is extending the hand of friendship between the Big 10 and the Big 12.
"Sweet crib, man."
Despite all this fun, Sully got a bit insecure...
"Dad, you still love me, right?"
After Jack had left, I found Sully fast asleep on the kitchen floor. It was like he was too exhausted to even get himself to the carpet, let alone the bed. Good dog, Sully.
2 comments:
I can't believe we're still friends! Thanks for letting my kid beat up your dog and trash your clean laundry. I'm going to have to look into that kennel business . . .
I love it....Jack looks like he's really diggin' the kennel. Poor Sully...cashed for the day! I know you were trying to get some friendship between Big 12 and Big 10 but keep workin' on it! (especially so we can convert Ben just a little...)
Post a Comment