Okay, I've spent a ridiculous amount of time on this playlist (remember that part about hitting a wall?). Call it a hazard of being raised on a healthy diet of musicals, but I like creating soundtracks for my life. The unexpected beauty project is no different. So here are some of the songs I've found inspirational on this journey. It's pretty much my usual suspects, so if you have any other songs to recommend, let me know!
Add to the Beauty................................Sara Groves
Let It Go................................................Great Big Sea
Stray Italian Greyhound.....................Vienna Teng
Far Far...................................................Yael Naim
Details in the Fabric..............................Jason Mraz
You and I................................................Ingrid Michaelson
Better Beautiful Than Perfect....Roger Clyne & the Peacemakers
Beggarman.............................................Gaelic Storm
Into the Dark.........................................Ben Lee
Power of Two.........................................Indigo Girls
Born.........................................................Over the Rhine
Be and Be Not Afraid.............................Tracy Chapman
All We Are...............................................Matt Nathanson
All the Good Things................................Jill Phillips
Why It Matters.......................................Sara Groves
The Beauty of the Rain...........................Dar Williams
Something Beautiful................................Great Big Sea
Stars and the Moon..................................Audra McDonald
Beautiful Wreck........................................Shawn Mullins
Beautiful Disaster..........Roger Clyne & the Peacemakers
We're All In This Together.....................Ben Lee
Just Showed Up For My Own Life.........Sara Groves
Playing to the Firmament........................Dar Williams
Imagine.......................................................Jack Johnson
Lucky Me....................................................Great Big Sea
Nightminds..................................................Missy Higgins
Prayer of St. Francis...................................Sarah McLachlan
this thankful week
10 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment