Okay, I'm going to cheat a little bit here, but it's my blog, and I'll cheat if I want to. So, I'm going to skip Thursday and put two entries for today. Sorry, it's late, and it's the best I can do.
About a month ago, I snuck into Oasis for lunch, and I saw a poster for a Gaelic Storm concert in Iowa City. I immediately knew that tickets to this show would be Ben's birthday present.
If you don't know Gaelic Storm, they are an Irish party band, and they, in fact, provided the soundtrack for the Irish dance party scene in James Cameron's Titanic. They put on a fantastic show that appeals to all ages; I highly recommend you see them if you ever get a chance.
They opened the show with one of their signature songs, "Beggarman." I was struck immediately that this is another song that speaks to my project. So here it is. You can go ahead and dance if you want to. Sully and I already danced to it in the kitchen this afternoon.
this thankful week
9 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment